Monday, May 5, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!!

Well, this is the first time for me to blog..just hope it will be fun..it is quite interesting when u can say (technically write...) whatever u wanted to. I'm not gonna put some mushy - pushy stuff here (of course la)!! it will be soooo boring.

So, for the starter, I just gonna put all (if I still remember) of the movies that been watched already.. I think I'm kinda movie's geek (I guess)..really, any movies will do.. action, romance, classic, even hindi.. anything.. Why am I become like this, family's influence I guess..(My mom n sis, more to love, soft, family types of movie... my dad n bros, more to action or war types)


I lovvveeee movies a lot, if u ask me to choose between free shopping and watch movie-pay for urself la (i love to do both actually), I rather go n watch a movie instead..;p. The problem is I had a hard time in remembering the title of movies..(too many).. so really like to put it in this blog, just to share and recommend movie that I think really good or really2 bad.. forgot to mention, dramas, songs, artists, games, books n more..(in other words.. things that can entertaint you)

okay la.. too long enough for the intro..I'll post again soon, got to go!!
Gambatte..! daa (p/s: David Cook rock)

No comments: