Sunday, June 22, 2008

Best laa...

Hello again...Gonna make it short n simple..

I just watched the incredible hulk yesterday.. and, it's soo good and worth it.. the story telling or the screenplay is easy to understand and it's simple too..u don't need to concentrate, u just need to sit n enjoy the movie.. compare to previous hulk (the one with eric bana) i give credit to this one..

My favorite parts of this movie are... 1) the part when hulk get angry with lightning, the one when hulk with liz tayler on a rock face. and 2) the part when hulk clap his hand..(not like 'clap' clap..)
.. the one when he save liz and her father from the fire... i don't know why i like like these 2 parts.. it just amazed me..
So, i think that's it.. my comment on TIH's movie... next time or in a short period, just wait for Hancock or Get Smart's comment... i definitely gonna watch it... till then, ICU when ICU.

(p/s: current listen's songs:- 3 Doors Down-It's Not My Time, Coldplay-Viva la Vida & Violet Hill, David Cook-Time of My Life, Gavin Degraw-In Love With a Girl, Rihanna-Take a Bow and The Script-We Cry... nice song, esp coldplay n david cook. U guys just listen n enjoy it)

1 comment:

ジュジュ said...

uih, farra!! Did you check out Stan Lee part and Tony Stark part? Haha!! I think I like both part the MOST!! Haha!! Will go to watch Get Smart - as you recommended it - and Wanted - movie this Saturday!! I just CANT WAIT!!